The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites and mobile applications, from user interface and content to function and server side development while following client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites and apps that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards and compatibility with all modern devices.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Itasca, IL 60143 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance