We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Consults on applications for potential hires for the Recruitment Team.
- Proposes new solutions to leadership and executes approved initiatives.
- Recommends improvements and enhancements to the recruitment lifecycle stage of selection.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business and its recruitment needs; conducts regular follow-ups to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Possesses and maintains an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs and stays up-to-date with industry trends to attract, source and select the best candidates.
- Supports the ALDI stores/hiring managers while leveraging the Applicant Tracking System.
- Utilizes TextRecruit Platform for Hiring Managers to assist with, but not limited to, open house events.
- Manages the overall selection process to include: assessing candidates, screening resumes and/or candidates, scheduling interviews and interviewing.
- Monitors system reporting and trends to recommend enhancements.
- Manages resources to support and enable the business to effectively manage, develop and retain talent (i.e. exit interviews, video interviewing, text recruiting).
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Prior Recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thinks strategically and assists in developing plans to drive skills.
- Proactively identifies issues in order to recommend and execute actions.
- Establishes goals, works toward achievement and is self-motivated.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.