As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
- Supports custom software design and development of CNO tools and techniques.
- Designs and develops end-to-end data flow and tasking into all CNO tools developed as prescribed by the Government.
- Provides/authors documentation and participates in design, code, and software readiness reviews as prescribed by the Government’s software development procedures and processes.
Minimum of one (1) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python.
Minimum of one (1) year experience developing in one or more of the following:
- Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments.
- UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments.
- Mission-applicable platforms (Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, Android, Apple iOS, etc.)
one year development experience may be credited for appropriate coursework in Windows or Unix programming, completed as part of an awarded Bachelors or Masters degree.
Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.).
Ability to debug software and troubleshoot issues.
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering or a minimum of four (4) years experience in a commercial, government, or academic setting in the field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Current/Active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.