The Forklift Operator/Order Puller is responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency and managing inventory.
The Forklift Operator/Order Puller picks and selects products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trucks utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
· Pick and assemble products using a pallet jack and deliver them to loading stations.
· Pick and assemble products to fill individual customer orders.
· Assemble products according to the quantity and/or lot specified by the customer.
· Report all safety concerns immediately to management to include all injuries, no matter slight they may seem.
· Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
· Wrapping orders for shipment.
· Place product back in correct bin after each pick.
· Adhering to safety management standards and production schedules.
· Ability to move a box truck or 18-wheeler on the yard.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to calculate quantities.
· Work in cold and wet environments 20-45 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Wearing, using, and maintaining personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Being able to understand and follow oral and written instructions from senior management.
· Must be able to lift boxes or packages of up to 70 pounds.
· Ability to work from 12:00pm to 8:30pm with occasional Saturdays, as needed.
High School Diploma (GED)
1-2 years Forklift Experience.
Must be able to pass a general warehouse assessment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Work Location: In person