We are looking for a marketing and sales coordinator with excellent verbal and written communication skills who can multi-task, enjoys collaborating with various departments and has the entrepreneurial desire to own and develop projects. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, this person will work closely with our design, audience, sales and marketing teams to create thoughtfully branded promotional collateral, proposals, media kits, sales sheets, event materials, digital products and presentation decks that resonate with our high-profile clients, organizations and individuals.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to write, copyedit and work in conjunction with the design team on sales collateral, sales decks, sell sheets and promotional fliers for the sales team
- Strategize with Sales Manager to outline the monthly/quarterly sales initiatives and set priorities on the marketing materials needed to help team meet sales goals
- Collaborate with the audience development team to translate benchmarking and updated audience statistics into powerful sales tools and messaging for the sales team
- Work with sales, ad operations, editorial and marketing teams as a liaison to assist in developing Request For Proposals (RFPs)
- Responsible for developing, writing, copyediting and coordinating bi-monthly newsletter email campaigns with sales and marketing
- Manage the updating of our digital and comprehensive media kit which includes quarterly audience numbers, new projects, events and changes in offerings
- Assist in the preparation and development of some promotional materials for events, conferences and client meetings including post-event materials such as thank you emails, surveys and post-conference sponsorship reports
- Coordinate trades with conference partners and create promotional strategies for sales booth
- Help to monitor marketing social media efforts and coordinating internal campaign launches as needed
- Copyediting of marketing materials and marketing websites/event pages
- Confident, entrepreneurial, resourceful, self-starter
- Experienced writer and detail-oriented copyeditor
- A desire to own, develop and improve projects and key areas of the business
- A superb multi-tasker able to prioritize and hit deadlines
- Project management skills
- Experience with Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, INDesign, SalesForce and Pardot a plus
- An understanding of media and the financial services industry an added plus
is the leading business information source and media company for the financial services industry. The most influential financial advisers rely on us to cover breaking news, in-depth data analysis, benchmarking research products, provoking thought leadership, educational events and engaging video. We inform on the topics that help financial advisers and wealth managers run their businesses—the stock market, the economy, investment trends, mutual funds, women in finance, diversity and inclusion, ETFs, socially responsible investing, retirement planning, social security, practice management, regulation and more.
s is a growing, nimble media company where new ideas are embraced, collaboration is valued and an entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged. We are constantly looking for new ways to be first—from breaking news stories and launching new initiatives to developing research data products and creating multi-media programming.