Tampa, FL - Possible Work Remote/Home
Praetor Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) serving National security interests. We are seeking a driven recruiter or intelligence professional to assist with finding and recruiting quality people.
The following experience backgrounds are preferred:
-- Professionally trained corporate recruiter. Or,
-- Intel background focused in Counterrorism HVI, counterintelligence agent, or HUMINT targeting and analysis. Or,
-- Veterans with military recruiter experience.
-- Recruiting experience in 1 or more of following:
- US Citizen
- Bachelors Degree or proven/driven recruiting success
- Minimum 3-6 years of 1 of the following experience factors:
scientific, medical, engineering, or information IT. Or,
-- Recruiting experience in the intelligence community with cleared analysts, planners, and support. Or,
-- Intel analyst experience in counterterrorism HVI, special operations CT, counterintelligence agent, or HUMINT targeting and analysis
- Experience organizing and executing (recruiting) events, interviews
- Familiarity with or ability to learn converting technical position description requirements to resumes and questions
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel and work additional/odd hours as needed
- Able to work independently, be a team player, flexibility to changing requirements, receive/adjust to feedback, and communicate professionally
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications Word, Excel (MS Access desired but not required), as well as applicant tracking systems.
Desired (not required):
- Researching, finding, and evaluating candidates. Creating and prioritizing email/call lists, screening and qualifying candidates based on position requirements, build network of the position(s), develop and maintain candidate networks/pipelines, track candidates, compensation feedback, and develop referals
- Team with key staff to drive the recruiting process, meet objectives and fill open positions while developing back up candidates, and assist finding candidates for proposals.
- Needs to be organized and responsive to managing multiple programs and establishing recruiting best practices. Creates and executes recruiting strategies providing a deep and broad candidate pool.
- Develops and posts position descriptions releated to statement of work requirements to boards, email, and summaries for social media.
- Advises Managers on the best approach to fill a position and identifies barriers. Needs strong communications, sales, social media, and database search skills; as well as ability problem solve, research, and find people through austere means. Ability to deal with ambiguous and complex taskings with a sense of urgency daily.
- Learn, understand, and fluently articulate company background, position requirements, differentiate between contracts, positions, key words, and develop an understanding of candidate background matches via resumes and open source.
- Need to understand market trends, labor market rates and cost, geographic unique issues by CONUS and OCONUS regions, each contract's processes, unique requirements, flows, and processing time required to fill positions.
- Needs to know search methods, tailored find techniques, and be able to use or learn to manipulate Boolean logic and other search method forms. Work with core and flexible schedule, prepared to work additional hours, and achieves recruiting goals.
- Build networks to find qualified candidates. Ability to work with change, work independently, establish trust and credibility, conduct interviews, have articulate delivery, be a good listener, collect market intelligence, and negotiate.
- Current security clearance or willing to submit for one
- Experience working with DOD / IC and/or personnel with clearances and polygraphs
- Working from home is a consideration, benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term-life, PTO, paid federal holidays, and education benefits