Licensed Vocational Nurse
North County Villa, Inc. is a Congregate Living Health Facility, seeking a energetic, self-motivate Activity Director to join our team! The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
- Provide direct patient care as defined in the State Nurse Act for LVNs.
- Implement current nursing practice following a patient assessment and an approved plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect the plan of care.
- Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and self plan of care.
- Use equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluate patient's response to treatments/medications.
- Participate in the on-call rotation and weekends.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) within the last three years.
- Currently holding a valid non restricted California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
North County Villa, Inc. is a Congregate Living Health Facility, seeking a energetic, self-motivate Activity Director to join our team!
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, supervise, and direct the activity programs and schedule of North county Villa, Inc.
- Create activity program that consist of individual, small, and large group activities design to meet the needs and interests of each patient.
- Maintain a current list of patients who are no physically able to participate in activities.
- Develop and maintain contacts with community agencies and organizations.
- Develop and maintain activities for patients who are unable to leave their room.
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of activity care plans, and resident assessments.
- Two years of college degree preferred.
- Must have appropriate training and experience in activity program to meet the needs and interests of the patients.
Medical Intake Coordinator
- Files information such as nurse's notes, patient assessments, process notes, laboratory reports, x-ray results, correspondence, etc. into patient chart.
- Collect, assemble, check, and file patients charts as required.
- Assist in developing procedure to ensure patient records are properly completed, assembled, coded, signed, indexed, etc. before filing.
- Establish a procedure to ensure patient charts/records do not leave the medical records room except as authorized in our policies and procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all patient care information including protected health information. Report known or suspected incidents of unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- File active and inactive records in accordance with established policies.
- Batch patient information into the computer and retrieve patient demographic information as appropriate or as instructed.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a medical intake specialist within the last 3 years.
- Currently licensed as LVN in State of California.
- Ability to work independently, make accurate, and at times, quick judgments.
Job Type: Full-time If you are interested in this position, please reply with a copy of your updated resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Patient Assessment: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available: