Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will have a positive impact on the intelligence community (IC)? As a full stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build agency mission critical applications from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using a combination of open source, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) integration, and custom development in Java, you’ll work with the development team to build mission critical applications. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change IC for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with developing Java and J2EE applications
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of web-based applications
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification or the ability to obtain within 6 months of start date
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Knowledge of government contracting practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.