Certified Arborist / Sales Arborist
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Meeting with clients to access their trees/landscape, address any issue or concerns they have, and educate them on proper, sustainable tree care.
- Writing proposals detailing suggested arboriculture/horticulture procedures and prices.
- Following up with clients to move the proposal approval process along.
- Working with the customer to close the deal in different, and possibly unique, ways.
- Providing a high level of customer service and open communication to all clients.
- Scheduling approved work to be completed in the most efficient, timely manner.
- Cold-calling or experimenting with new lead generation ideas when necessary.
- Working with the marketing department when technical expertise is needed for promotional materials and blog post.
- Oversee completion of the contracted project
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ISA Certified Arborist, or can acquire
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Green Industry
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to work within the guidelines of the organization
- Forward thinking and ability to multi-task
- Computer/iPhone proficiency
- Good Driving Record
Established in 1996, we are one of the DC metro area’s leading tree service providers. Recognized by Homeland Security and the recipient of 12 excellence in arboriculture awards, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with 100% satisfaction.
Our motto is “doing the right thing for people, trees, and the environment.” This motto can be seen in every interaction we have or decision we make whether it is involving clients, industry professionals, or our own employees. Our culture and performance have positioned our company as one of the area’s leading tree service providers.
The RTEC Difference:
- Established territory in a metropolitan area
- Back up & support from experienced office staff
- A high-tech working environment that embraces new technology & best practices
- Individual sales coaching
- Highly equipped & trained teams that focus on safety & quality
- Excellent pay and benefits
- 401(k) Saving Plan/Retirement Plans
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time Off Pay
- Sick Leave
- A safe, stable, and dependable (Year Round) work environment.
- Independence and flexibility.
- Training and career advancement opportunities.
- Recognition and rewards for exceptional performance.
- Excellent administrative support so you can focus on serving the customer.
- Stable & Rapidly Growing Business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Green Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Certified Arborist license in hand or ability to obtain (Required)