America's Choice in Senior Home Care - Visiting Angels - is searching for kind, compassionate, professional caregivers. Most clients require morning or daytime weekday visits in their homes.
Applicants must live in or near our clients in
Plano, Lewisville, Flower Mound,
Frisco, The Colony, Carrollton, Denton,
Far North Dallas and surrounding areas.
Most caregivers start part-time. We have week day and weekend morning, afternoon and overnight shifts, but most client hours are week day mornings.
What we offer:
- Flexible shifts - when and where you work is your choice.
- Supportive, respectful, appreciative management staff.
- Continuing education online provided
- Personal one-on-one, in-home care
- Competitive wages - minimum $11 hour, higher wages for some shifts and some clients
- Direct deposit or check paid bi-weekly
- Work close to home the days and hours you choose
- Rewarding career!!
Work for a company with strong ethics that truly cares about you, what we do and how we do it!
Applicants MUST have
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and proof of car insurance.
- Social security card, passport, or permanent resident card
- Minimum of 6 months experience caring for Seniors and/or Disabled Adults professionally or personally.
- Reliability and professionalism are required
- Must clearly communicate in English both verbally and by texting.
- Attire must be professional - no sandals, no shorts, no sleeveless or tank tops.
- Enjoy assisting in the needs of others.
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus.
- Personal care experience (bathing, toileting, etc) a plus.
- CNA type experience is a plus but not required.
- Must have a sense of humor, and a lot of patience!
Reference checks, background check and drug test will be performed before hire.