Our CEO is writing a book on Finance and with a path breaking approach.
We are looking for one passionate summer intern/writer to work with the CEO to write the book so as to get ready for publishing by December 2023.
Our people come from the best (Purpose, Culture, Experiences and Skills) across decades of creating path breaking technologies and companies. (Team from IITs/Cambridge/ Stanford/Wharton/)
Based in Miami & Singapore the role will also require travel and interacting with the author and a very close interaction to get the book manuscript ready in the next 5 months.
The book deals with an evolution to value investing which are applied problems and are still unsolved. Think of the Human Genome in scale for finance. The interdisciplinarian approach of the books involves economics, finance, computer sciences and behavioural and decision sciences.
This position offers the opportunity to interact directly with the CEO, inventor and the core team.
Preference will be given to candidate with desired experiences with;
- Degree in English
- Or an advanced degree or professional qualification, CPA/MBA Finance/ Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/Certified Management Accountant (CMA)/Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)/Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)/ Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Great written and communication skills
- Understand research and work for publishing
- Worked on real world authoring/creative publishing/financial publishing/ of either research or content for blogs, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $2,000.00 - $3,000.00 per month
- Can you read Margin of Safety online, pick a chapter and tell us how you would rewrite it and why?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Miami, FL 33131