Under the direction of Compliance Manager within the Legal Department, the Compliance Auditor will conduct routine oversight, monitoring and auditing of all internal business functions within AMN Healthcare, as well as externally delegated functions to ensure compliance with all State, Federal and Accreditation standards. The Compliance Auditor conducts regularly measured assessment, via a variety of different types of audits, whether or not clinician files meet an acceptable threshold of compliance with facility, state and AMN requirements. Results are documented and monitored. A detailed focused approach and precision are required for the role.
- Performs electronic credentialing file audits for on federal, state and facility requirements built in technology used at AMN Healthcare
- Audits are completed based on review and assessment of documents and information housed within credentialing technology including Salesforce, Amie, Shiftwise, Avid, Medefis and other VMS systems
- Tracks audits closely against the agreed scope to ensure timely completion of audit
- Accurately communicate status to management on a weekly basis
- Proactively identify & mitigate all risks to achieve target completion dates
- Provides support to assigned region and Compliance Leadership as needed for ad hoc audits (Strike events, EMR projects, State audits, facility audits, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with Team Lead and audit tea members
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proactively engage with internal functional teams, and customers as required to ensure successful completion of compliance initiatives
- Assists with workflow development and/or implementation and other quality related activities
- Demonstrates metrics driven approach to measuring success of compliance projects with strong analytical background
- Coordinates the preparation of and may prepare document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company as well as for internal and external audits and inspections.
- Demonstrates ability to deal with complex issues while maintaining a flexible positive, cooperative demeanor. Flexibility and adaptability to meet periodic changes in departmental needs. Promotes direct, honest, open and timely communication.
- Yellow belt certification
- Compliance certification
- 1 year experience with compliance, auditing, and/or credentialing
- 1 year of experience in the health insurance industry
- 1 year experience in project management
Please apply here: https://jobs.amncareers.com/job/AMNCA0089REQ6783/Compliance-Auditor
Respect Passion ContinuousImprovement Trust CustomerFocus Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected VeteranEmployer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Compliance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Audits: 1 year (Preferred)
- Credentialing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Compliance (Preferred)
- Yellow Belt (Preferred)