Our purpose here at TheraPeds is simple - we’re healing communities one child at a time, by providing high quality therapeutic services to children in underserved areas at their early learning centers. We are also rather passionate about creating a wonderful work culture for our therapists. We’d like to think that we are doing a pretty good job at both!
Our therapists are empathic, driven, flexible, independent and have a genuine desire to help others. If you are passionate about the underserved and enjoy working with children ages birth to five, this may just be the position for you! We are looking for a strong, reliable, and qualified Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our team!
- The BCBA will carry a caseload of toddler and preschool aged children and work closely with our Clinical Director to drive great outcomes for our young learners.
- Conduct assessments and design/implement individualized treatment plans
- Supervise, lead, manage and train RBTs
- Empower and coach parents and caregivers
- Deliver and maintain best-in-class quality of clinical outcomes amidst TheraPeds’ anticipated growth
- Active BCBA certification
- Familiarity with structured and natural teaching strategies for preschool clients.
- Familiarity with various assessments (e.g., VB-MAPP, Vineland)
- Experience creating individualized treatment plans with an emphasis on skill acquisition
- Experience analyzing undesired behavior and creating individualized intervention plans to reduce undesired behavior
- Commitment to clinical excellence and professional development
- Prior supervision and training of RBTs and/or BCaBAs are preferred
- Experience with children ages 2-6 years
- Experience in a child care center setting is preferred
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. If you’re looking for a workplace where your voice is heard, your ideas are encouraged, and you are valued for your contributions, then TheraPeds may be a great fit for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $78,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- BCBA Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person