BrightSpring Health Services
Talent Sourcer (HomeCare)
Line of Business:
Resource Center Services
About BrightSpring Health Services and Our Family of Brands
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
BrightSpring Health Services is the new name for Kentucky-based ResCare, Inc., the parent company that supports a diverse family of brands. After more than 40 years of a successful history of helping people through a variety of settings and service offerings, we’ve reinvented ourselves.
At BrightSpring, everything we do centers on helping people live their best life. Our vision is to be the leading provider of home and community based health services for the needs of the complex populations we serve. We want to make sure that our clients receive the right care at the right time in the safest environment possible.
We are excited that you might consider joining our dedicated network of compassionate professionals who work in thousands of communities across the country - helping more than 60,000 people every day.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Sourcer (HomeCare).
About this Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is one of the largest providers of diversified home and community-based health services to complex, high-cost populations. The company provides nonclinical habilitative services and/or clinical rehabilitative services for people of all ages and skill levels. Primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ more than 45,000 dedicated team members in more than 40 states and provide services to more than 2 million people annually.
BrightSpring Health Services is focused on providing quality and lower-cost outcomes to challenging and high-cost populations, through best-in-class services and technology innovation. Our Connected Home care model is an industry-leading approach to the future of health care services to achieve strong quality and compliance while also driving efficiency and cutting waste.
Our care professionals work in thousands of communities across the United States. Founded and headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the company has been making a difference in people’s lives and communities since 1974 – providing home and community-based health services to complex populations and helping people live their best life.
As a(n) Talent Sourcer (HomeCare) you will:
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Sourcer (Field) provides regional support to Operations by sourcing, attracting and driving top talent from the marketplace to gain competitive advantage and promote the company’s growth. Achieves staffing objectives by sourcing talent for current and future openings. Overnight travel is required with the amount of travel varying by region. Position will ideally be based at a local office or agency.
- Collaborates with HR and Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs. Daily monitors the regions open positions reports to anticipate and predict staffing needs for each operation/agency and line of business, while validating priority needs.
- Create pipelines of candidates for critical skills areas by utilizing sourcing methodologies to identify, attract and recruit quality talent.
Partners with Hiring Managers and process owners to ensure the new hire experience is positive and reflective of the company’s culture and standards.
- Anticipates and predicts low staffing levels and acts to proactively hire qualified talent.
- Develops relationships with leaders of referral sources including, but not limited to: high schools, technical schools, colleges, universities, job training programs, workforce development and other community resources.
- Sources candidates via local community outreach, networking and college relationships. Solicits and pursues referrals from professional associations and internal referrals from our employees.
- Supports social media initiatives working in conjunction with designated Talent Acquisition Digital Team and Operations to proactively develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need/opening.
- Utilizes technology and external job boards to engage passive candidates and continuous engagement of quality candidates, driving qualified talent to apply for a position.
- Leverages existing and recommends new recruitment programs and tools to attract qualified candidates. This includes programs addressing employee benefits, perks, scholarship opportunities, bonus programs, and other competitive advantages offered by the company or campus.
- Utilizes competencies in sourcing, behavioral interviewing, selection, and effective utilization of the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job description, and related recruitment resources.
- Promotes BrightSpring’s commitment to diversity and inclusion in a manner supporting the organization’s mission and vision by networking with community agencies, professional associations, education, institutions, and attending various events, and job fairs. Implement Talent Acquisition strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse candidates.
- Effectively create and manage a great experience for every candidate.
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection including applicable federal and state recruitment regulations including OFCCP and EEOC. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience working for a Talent Acquisition Department or a Staffing Agency.
- Experience working in a high-volume recruitment environment.
- Able to work independently, as well as collaboratively; a team player.
- Ability to organize, plan and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business resources.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business needs and results.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to work independently, as well as with team members.
- Previous experience using applicant tracking systems is advantageous.
We have multiple opportunities available in states such as FL, GA, SC, NC, WA, CA, AZ, NJ, IL, WV, LA, an PA. The position requires approximately 75% travel. Must reside close to a major airport.
BrightSpring Health Services offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
BrightSpring Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BrightSpring Health Services does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
80 POMPTON AVE STE B4, VERONA, NJ 07044-2913 USA