Seeking First Time Recruiter
Recruiting Desire But No Experience? Perfect.
We don’t hire recruiters. We hire awesome people and teach them how to recruit. From ex-accountants to former pro golfers, we’ve built an incredible team. Want to join us? Here’s the job:
What It Is:
- Recruiting: Yes, we’re a recruiting firm. But don’t worry. We pride ourselves on not being like any other recruiting firm. In fact, we won’t hire from competitors. We don’t operate like them, so we don’t want to bring any of that culture here.
- No Experience Necessary: We actually prefer you not have any recruiting experience. We’ll teach you what you need to know. You bring stuff like a strong work ethic, integrity, smarts, and a gag reflex for drama and office politics.
- A Chance to Make Big Bucks: We’re not going to say “unlimited” because, well, you want a life outside of work, right? But the earning curve is seriously steep. Work hard and you’ll be rewarded. Lots.
- A Chance to Make a Difference: That’s not cheesy, it’s true. We help people change their lives by finding them a better situation, a more promising job, greater compensation for their family. And often, we make friends for life doing it.
- 8 Weeks of Training in Tulsa, OK: We have openings in Houston, Oklahoma City, Denver, Raleigh and Tulsa. But the training’s in Tulsa.
What It’s Not:
- 9 to 5: It’s actually 7:30-5:30 or 8-6. You pick. We work an hour extra so we can get every other Friday off. (That’s 26 Fridays a year).
- Success at the Expense of Others: We work crazy hard. But we’re all on the same team, so we actually support each other.
- Cushy: Not going to lie, we give—and expect—110%. But we make it fun. We’re a competitive bunch, winning bonuses, trips to Cabo, time off and more. It’s hard work. But somehow, it’s awesome.
- Slow: If you want opportunities for advancement, this is the place. We promote from within, and typically much faster than the competition.
- 10 Layers of Bureaucracy: We’ve got smart people around here. So we don’t bury them under a blanket of middle management. Wanna talk to the partners? Do it.
- High Turnover: We must be doing something right. People come. People tend to stay.
The Tedious Details:
- Find qualified technical talent, business professionals, and project management professionals to fill positions at our client companies
- Cold call, generate leads and referrals
- Aggressively grow our talent base
- Manage relationships with new and existing candidates
- Demonstrate passion, honesty, integrity … you get the idea
- Fit in, have fun, work hard
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desire and ability to be a “people person”
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Self-directed and goal oriented
- Desire and energy to perform and earn
- Base salary plus commission
- Aggressive bonus plan for exceptional performance
- Competitive benefit plan
Job Type: Full-time