Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The best corporate citizens globally. DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Premier Field Service Technician
in Lakehurst, NJ.
Education and Experience Required:
- Position is responsible for all information assurance activities at the site and fulfills the Local Element role at sites with Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) needs.
- Under general direction, applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution. Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and information technology requirements.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the customer.
- Participates in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems. Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepares system documentation.
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents. Participates in special studies.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Assists information engineers on application of specialized knowledge to coding, testing, implementation and documentation projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor's degree.
- May hold entry level or intermediate level certification(s) in field of work.
- Typically, 6+ years of working experience in related fields.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory, Service Manager, Remedy, Remote Desktop, and Hardware/Software troubleshooting.
- For Technicians and Tech Leads Add: A+ Certification on hand on first day. (Could accept Network +, Security +, or CISSP)
- For All Others Add: Security + on hand on first day.
- NMCI experience or knowledge preferred
- Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for trouble-shooting and trouble ticket handling"
- SECRET clearance (SSBI preferred)
- Must be a United States citizen
- Basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP)
- DoD 8570:
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities