Adecco is assisting a local client in their search of a Staff Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate would have experience in Real Estate, great opportunity to work for a company that is deeply imbedded in their community with strong family values.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant are:
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant are:
- Produce monthly financial statements and variance to budget.
- Prepare and record month end accruals, maintain prepaid schedules.
- Reconcile and maintain support on all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and enter journal entries including recording payroll.
- Research track and resolve liens and grievances.
- Track Fixed Asset purchases and record depreciation.
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
- Serve as backup for Payroll and Human Resource functions.
- Interact with outside CPA firm
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, property management experience a plus.
- Experience with Appfolio and or Yardi.
- Licensed Notary preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills an attention to detail.
If you are interested in the Staff Accountant job, please apply today or email your resume to email@example.com or call me at 631.844.7114.