As an Auto Parts Business Development Representative, you will develop the company business by calling on and selling to new and existing customers to generate business, introduce new product lines, coordinate product seminars and conduct open houses.
Minimum requirements include:
- 4-5 years of Sales experience within the Automotive Parts industry.
- 2-3 years of experience with routine Cold Calling of potential clients to develop business.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing sales.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to conduct business in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills for both small and large groups.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills with MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
We offer a well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
Job Type: Full-time