Busy grants consulting firm with a nationwide client base in healthcare, behavioral health, education, social services, and technology seeks highly experienced contract grant writers with proven track records of success in securing federal grants from agencies such as HRSA, SAMHSA, AHRQ, NIH, Dept. of Ed, NSF, etc. This is a remote consulting position that requires a strong ability to prioritize and work effectively as part of a client-focused team under non-negotiable deadlines.
Hourly rate commensurate with experience. At least 5 years of grant writing experience is required 7+ years preferred. Advanced degree (PhD, MPH, etc) preferred.
Please include a cover letter, resume, and list of recent successful grant proposals for which you have served as the lead writer.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Grant Writer: 5 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative