Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores across 10+ states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com . Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
Our Buying department is currently searching for a Buyer's Assistant, working primarily with the Shoes Buyer. This is an amazing entry level opportunity for a dynamic candidate who has the ability and passion to advance within the Buying Department.
- Purchase order entry and maintenance of SKU information, including UPC codes, product costs, retail price and product sign requests.
- Submit, manage and track purchase orders.
- Coordinate with stores special order for non-stock items.
- Establish and maintain official documents and records in appropriate files.
- Work directly with Store Managers and Sales Associates, supporting 29 store locations, concerning inventory needs.
- Produces reports, forms, correspondence and other materials as directed by supervisor.Â
- Enter monthly sales, special buy promotions and permanent markdowns
- Review & place weekly auto replenishment orders for various categories
- Assist Buyer with ASN & compliance resolutions from logistics and Distribution Center teams
- Create product training for store associates on MYAGI learning system.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office and proven ability to create and maintain complex analysis reports in spreadsheets
- Island Pacific software experience a PLUS
- Must have organizational and time management skills, with ability to multi task
- Analytical and problem solving skills, as well as, attention to detail a must
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Vendors, Buyers, Store Teams and Upper Management
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Passion for activities such as ski/snowboard, cycling, water sports, surf/swim, skate/skateboard and outdoor a PLUS
$14 - $15