8-10 weeks of internship program followed by full-time opportunity with good salary & immigration support. Individuals who are looking for ways to enter the workforce, learn in-demand skills, and develop valuable work experience. We work with companies of varying sizes and industries.
Location: Wayne, PA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides plan with data, reporting and analyses that enable data driven decision making.
- Provides summary analyses in written and oral presentation settings.
- Builds database from scratch. And prepares complex presentations.
- Develops system test cases and documents results, researches system issues and documents findings.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- OPT, GC Holders or US citizens.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science field or any graduate major in STEM.
- Basic Knowledge in SQL, T-SQL, Data Modeling, and SQL queries.
- Good Communication skills
- Open to relocating
- Comfortable completing a minimum of 2500 billable hours with the company on Project
- Immigration Support
- Monthly Stipend during the training
- Accommodation Assistance
- Great Learning Opportunity
- Relocation Expenses
- Good Salary on project after training
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance