US Tech Solutions is seeking a “*Mobile HVAC Technician*” for a 8 months possible temp to hire with a client inSan Antonio TX.
EPA/CFC Universalcertification is required.
Client is looking for someone with HVAC/Refrigerationexperience primarily in a commercial setting, as well as plumbing andelectrical skills. Lighting/Ballasts experience also needed. Must be able toutilize work order application from smart phone. A company vehicle with toolswill be provided for this job role. Please note that anyone issued a companyvehicle will need to park the vehicle at their residence or wherever they deemappropriate, as company vehicles are not allowed to be stored at the EndClient's location.
· Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventivemaintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles,equipment and grounds.
· Working under limited supervision, monitors building systemoperations and performance.
· Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing,electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
· Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmentalagency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
· Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, andplumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities andachieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
· Oversees and inspects the work performed by outsidecontractors.
· Contracted work includes landscaping, snow removal,remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning.
· Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventivemaintenance.
· Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
· Reviews assigned work orders.
· Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
· Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete alltasks.
· Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures aretaken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operatingcosts at a minimum.
· Maintains the building lighting system, including element andballast repairs or replacements. Performs welding, carpentry, furnitureassembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
· Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoningadditional assistance as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
· May provide informal assistance such as technical guidanceand/or training to coworkers.
· May coordinate work and assign tasks.
· Decisions made with general understanding of procedures andcompany policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
· Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workersand supervisor.
*About US Tech Solutions:
*Your talent, our opportunities - This is thepremise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As ateam, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity acrossindustry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get theright talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technicalor non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right careeropportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today,we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20%of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace,Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We areheadquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada,Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growingprivate businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the pastthree. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by DiversityBusiness since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit ourwebsite: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and“US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US areencouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Chris
Job Type: Contract