- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
GET IN ON THE OVER-TIME!!!
Up to $30 an hour on your sixth day
Amazon needs drivers to deliver their holiday packages. These are permanent full and part-time jobs.
Start ASAP - The first 40 hours pays up to $16.89 an hour, your fifth day is up to $25.00 an hour and the sixth day is up to $30.00 an hour. All are 10 hour days.
Full- & Part-Time; Competitive Salary with Company Benefits included
Delivery Drivers : Join Our Team from Braintree!
Step up to your future. You’ve been driving to earn a living and you’re good at it. Then take the next step and make it a career and deliver Amazon. Try on the Amazon uniform and drive our new Amazon logo vans, providing courteous and efficient small/medium box deliveries. Work is fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused.
Sheffield Express is a provider of last mile package delivery, and we are expanding our operation. We are seeking drivers, full- and part-time from the greater Boston area to deliver. Our facility is located in Dedham, MA. We offer unique career growth opportunities, experience with the Internet’s greatest retailer, and a fun, fast paced environment!
Get on the team. But first there’s some tests. You will be required to pass a criminal background check, drug and alcohol test, and you will have to present your DMV abstract that has been printed in the last thirty days.
Employee Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Ability to drive in all weather conditions in a safe and responsible manner.
- Communicate well with supervisors and other team members
- Provide outstanding customer-service, which means the safe and accurate delivery of all packages
- Be a good and attentive listener, whether it be in a conversation with a customer, a manager, or fellow team member.
- Demonstrate high-level command of:
- Loading, sorting, and locating of packages for delivery
- Perform work activities based on training, exercising a high level of discipline and ability to discern when a delivery needs special handling
- Walking and standing for extended periods of time, in all weather conditions
- Moving and lifting packages that weigh 50 pounds or more with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person
- Working varying shifts of up to 10 hours per day with paid over-time
- Functioning in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Working with minimal supervision
- Working varying hours
- Must be at least 21 years old and must have had a valid DMV driver’s license for a minimum of 3 years
- Must have 3 years verifiable experience with no DUIs, suspensions, or accidents
- 6+ months experience in a cargo van type vehicle within the last three years
- Must attain satisfactory completion of specialized training regarding transportation of goods with special handling requirements
- Pass drug and background verification screening
- Pass road test verifying critical skill areas for specific driving position
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Must be facile with navigation and communication technology including GPS and other smart phone related applications
- Must be reliable, flexible and exhibit a sense of urgency while on the job
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with local environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.39 /hour
- delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling: