The Senior Web Applications Developer will have the opportunity and challenge of building a state-of-the-art Web Applications capabilities for a company that targets the sweet spot of a multi-billion dollar market. As such, this is an opportunity for an individual who is seeking the challenge of building a career in a top-tier advanced telecommunications solutions company.
Due to the nature of Dasan Zhone's engagements, this individual will have the opportunity to not only be a key team member and contributor, but will be expected to assume leadership roles. Dasan Zhone's growth is expected to dramatically outpace the industry.
If you are looking to work with innovators, take on the challenges associated with rapid growth, we're looking to add a Web Development Rockstar to our already-stellar team. If you are the best at what you do, we would like to hear from you.
The Senior Web Applications Developer will be responsible for:
- Managing all web centric infrastructure and silos including the Intranet and Extranet.
- Creating state of the art web infrastructure including integrations with social, marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Driving all aspects of Web Applications development, including designing, building and implementing new web applications in support of organizational goals and objectives.
- Performing all aspects of the development tasks including front-end and back-end development.
- Integrating web applications with internal back office applications and external SaaS applications.
- Overall responsibility for web site integration into Marketing automation, Google analytics, Salesforce.com and other SaaS applications using SOAP APIs.
- Ensuring web pages are technically optimized for SEO and tagged for web analytics and marketing automation tracking.
- Developing and deploying new templates for company web content management system to expand self-service web page development capabilities for non-technical business users.
- Migrating legacy applications to the web.
- Working closely with IT operations to ensure availability, reliability and performance of web sites.
Desired Skills and Experience
The following characteristics and experience will describe the successful candidate:
- Must possess at least 5 years of hands on web applications development experience.
- Possess strong expertise in Object-oriented Perl (including mod_perl and CGI.pm). Ruby is a plus.
- Experience and an affinity for building rich interactive and intuitive web applications using AJAX methodologies including JSON.
- Knowledge and a passion for current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability.
- Back-end development experience with MySQL and Oracle databases is desired.
- Experience with Apache installation, configuration and performance tuning a plus. Unix shell scripting and basic systems administration is desired.
- Experience integrating web applications with Oracle eBusiness Suite and Salesforce.com using web services is desirable. Familiarity with with REST and SOAP a big plus.
- Prior knowledge of computer graphics and multi-media design, including general graphics manipulation (resizing, optimizing, cropping) using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi atoms and salesforce apex is a plus
- Highly driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do "what it takes" to deliver results to rapidly cover a considerable amount of ground.
- Must have ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals up to the Executive level both internally as well as with 3rd Party contract design and development providers
- Must be able to creatively discuss technology and associated business needs, and collaboratively resolve problems.
- Must possess strong creative problem solving and analytical skills combined with the ability to apply business logic to development requirements.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required, Master's Degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time