Stevens Tanker Division LLC, is a dedicated team of energy industry logistics and transportation experts. It’s not just about our clients, it’s about our internal team as well because our employees are our #1 asset! We are the most respected name in the oil and gas industry and we have a proud dedication to be people driven, safety focused, transparent and reliable. As a Billing Coordinator, you will be integral part of the success and growth of our team!
The Billing Coordinator position is a full-time position located in El Reno, OK. You will be responsible for handling a broad scope of internal processes that include invoicing, collections, and ad-hoc projects for assigned accounts. Must meet departmental goals and objectives timely and effectively.
BILLING COORDINATOR DUTIES:
- Monitor accounts for aging and follow up on past-due receivables
- Process daily remittances
- Prepare checks and wires for deposit
- Post payment information to appropriate journals, registers and ledgers
- Support period-end closing procedures
- Maintain accurate records and control reports
BILLING COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions required (Excel Test will be administered as part of application process)
- Strong mathematical aptitude and working knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Demonstrated ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficient and accurate data entry
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- High degree of initiative and independent execution
- Extremely organized and communicative
- Competitive wages, paid weekly
- 40 hour work week plus overtime pay
- Accrued Vacation and PTO
- Excellent opportunity for growth at all levels of our company!
- Excellent Benefits – Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K