- Ensure injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment are set to regulation parameters, meet quality standards and all production goals.
- Set up and start up molding machines, read engineering drawings, and check products with calipers, optical comparators, and other testing methods and devices.
- Provide feedback on mold design and assist tool and die makers to dial in each mold for optimal cycle time and quality.
- Monitor and troubleshoot processing problems, perform preventive maintenance tasks, and document process changes.
- Are able to apply all aspects of scientific molding.
- Understand the importance of reducing and re-using material scrap to protect our environment and save costs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Plastic Injection Molding: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma