When you join Dynamo, you don’t just become another number, you become part of a family. A family who thrives to keep morale high and opportunities endless. We believe in hiring strong team players who are passionate and driven to succeed. Our mission is your professional development.
NRM is comprised of over sixty applications. These applications are essential to the success of NRM. The NRM Software release process is tightly managed by the agency. Software releases occur periodically with milestones from initial code cut-off to final testing and release. The Senior System Engineer will be supporting these applications by performing tasks and activities defined in the releases. The resource would be responsible for providing Oracle database support including Mid-tier and backend on multiple applications. The resource will work with architecture support and project managers on technical solutions to business requirements. Provide technical leadership and solutions for the business product (application) and ensures they are delivered in accordance with NRM architectural standards and processes. Responsible to document the applications technology stack and application interdependencies within the NRM SDLC environment. Provide advice and counsel on technical issues to other project developers. Work with NRM project and NRM Architecture Support team to ensure Architecture standards are applied consistently and to identify new technology opportunities which could be added to or change the existing architecture standards.
- Experience developing queries, procedures, reports, and forms for Oracle applications
- Oracle development, design, and tuning
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Design to learn new skills and improve existing ones
- Strong analytical skills
- Team building skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
What We Offer You:
- Spatial Data Design and Maintenance
- Jasper and/or Cognos knowledge or experience
- Previous remote working experience
- An engaging, familial culture centered around personal and team development
- 100% paid medical benefits
- 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursements
- Monthly commuting stipends
As requested by the client. About < 10%
Dynamo Technologies is an SBA 8(a), Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that specializes in technology and management consulting, providing full project life-cycle solutions to the Federal government. Dynamo has extensive experience successfully servicing numerous US federal agencies and commercial customers. Our experienced leadership team combined with the quality and caliber of our data scientists, software engineers, technologists and program management professionals sets us apart from the competition.