We have an excellent opportunity for a remote self-motivated, detail-oriented CPA who loves being organized and working with numbers. We pride ourselves on our work ethic and efficiency to provide excellent service to all of our clients. You must be able to problem-solve and research solutions for yourself.
The successful candidate would enjoy the following:
- Working with multiple clients, learning their business operations, creating written procedures and optimizing their accounting workflow.
- Taking on the clean-up project, performing back up/clean-up work, and getting the client set-up to move forward.
- Collaborate with the clients’ team and provide them with support and data to help make their business a success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Customer QuickBooks Training
- Accounts Payable & Receivables
- Month End Close Process
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Bank, credit card, and other account reconciliations
- Financial Statement preparation, review and analysis
- Timely responding to client requests and inquiries
- Communicating directly with clients in a professional manner
- Process year end payroll and 1099's
- Work with clients CPA for year end taxes
- 15 +years prior full charge bookkeeping+ experience (will be verified)
- QuickBooks Online Certification (Required). QuickBooks desktop is a +
- Proficiency in Cloud based applications: TSheets, Bill.com and Hubdoc experience preferred. Ability to master multiple software solutions
- Current CPA license
- Serious knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting processes and procedures
- Must be detail oriented team player
- Ability to switch from one task/client to another and stay focused
- Professionally and respectfully communicate both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate strong time mgmt. skills
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS!!
- MUST BE QBO ONLINE PROADVISOR - I will ask for your certification
- MUST SHOW CURRENT CPA CERTIFICATE
- MUST HAVE 15+ YEARS FULL CHARGE+ BOOKKEEPING EXPERIENCE
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS FULL BACKGROUND CHECK
- MUST HAVE HOME OFFICE WITH CURRENT DESKTOP COMPUTER, LARGE MONITOR AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET - MUST BE DISCIPLINED TO BE PRODUCTIVE IN A HOME OFFICE SETTING
- MUST BE WILLING SIGN NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-COMPETE CONTRACT
- MUST BE WILLING TO BE 1099 CONTRACTOR AND PAY OWN TAXES.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00 to $25.00 /hour
- TSheets: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hubdoc.com: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bill.com: 1 year (Preferred)
- Knowify: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 10 years (Required)
- CPA (Required)
- QBO ProAdvisor (Required)