Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Computer-related discipline. Degree requirement may be substituted with an additional 5 years of experience related to the position qualifications.
Experienced in Windows technology, server-client applications, system design and integration, system commissioning, cyber security, physical security systems, and a broad in-depth knowledge of various technology including network engineering/design and system requirements. A good understanding of Federal security requirements or industry standards.
Candidate must exhibit technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, and executing assignments. Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills.
This position will be responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with their area of responsibility. Must be able to work independently and with a project team.
This position requires the candidate to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.
Description of Work
: This position will have a number of engineering responsibilities in developing solutions for customers. These responsibilities include:
- Analyzing user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Learn existing system capabilities to support the design of the new capabilities and enhancements.
- Perform and provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of solutions and software (COTS and custom), which include requirements, supporting program reviews, developing concept of operations and interface standards.
- Support the development of system architectures, and performing technical and non-technical assessments and management
- Complete technical assessments of customer systems and facilities
- Develop technical, as well a program/project requirements.
Success in this position requires effective interpersonal skills and communications skills, as the position requires frequent interaction with end users, presentations to customers and managers.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in at least five of the following areas:
To apply email:
- Security vulnerability assessments; emphasis on physical security
- Technical design review, interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- System commissioning, inspection, and quality assurance
- Project Management, cost estimating, proposal reviews, and vendor management
- Formulate requirements, evaluate alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
- Analyze system requirements leading to design and development activities.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and technology.
- Incorporates new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation; including system architecture and design documentation.
- Guides system development, implementation planning, and creation of test plans.
- Assist with business continuity planning.
- Provide Technical guidance to team members and vendors on solutions & alternatives