- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of two years’ experience on repair and testing of flight controls or other hydraulic component maintenance.
- Ability to use measuring equipment to include calipers, micrometers, gauges, and digital multi-meters.
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings.
- Working knowledge of FAA repair, overhaul, and testing procedures.
- Able to lift, support and move 40 pounds.
- Familiarity of Lean/Sigma processes in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- A & P or Airman's Certificate desired.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Disassemble, inspect, measure, repair, assemble, test and troubleshoot aircraft hydraulic, electro-mechanical and pneumatic components.
- Track and maintain accountability for all issued equipment and materials required to perform essential elements of the job.
- Perform all work according to all applicable governmental, OEM, and company procedures.
- Develop continuous improvement ideas applicable to companywide processes and participate in working groups implementing those actions.
- Participate and work closely with others in a team environment to create a positive environment focused on quality and customer driven delivery expectations.
- Practice good housekeeping at all times.
- Conduct and oversee training for other Assembler/Testers.
- Ensure safety policies are followed and adhered to at all times.
- All other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Aircraft Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place