01/15/2020 - 02/04/2020
Maintenance & Grounds
Headquarters Facilities Department
Discover Your Place
Work for a cause and give back while furthering your career by joining the LDS Talent Network.
Provides parking assistance to individuals utilizing Church Headquarters parking facilities. Duties include assisting in the operation and maintenance of parking equipment, collecting revenue, and validating parking passes as well as providing support to the Salt Lake Temple, Church Security, and Event Services. Some computer input and data entry required.
Church Headquarters, Downtown, Salt Lake City UT
Monday and Saturday 4:30am - 1:30pm AND some Sunday and event work required
$12.50/hr - following the successful completion of a 90 day training period, you will be considered for a possible increase to $13.50/hr.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION
This position does not qualify for students required to work on the LDSBC Campus.**
- Individually assist patrons entering and exiting at all Church Headquarters parking facilities.
- Serve on a team of parking attendants who ensure parking service exceeds guest expectations and remains consistent with the Parking Guidelines.
- Assist in mandatory event service by preparing lots with equipment and helping guests with parking at all major Church events.
- Maintain and clean parking equipment, signs, machines, etc.
- Assist patrons with finding directions, starting dead batteries, finding lost cars, etc.
- Assist Parking Services by trouble shooting, reporting maintenance and parking concerns, and helping with any parking assistance as needed from management.
- Assist Security by reporting suspicious individuals and vehicles, and by rendering service in emergency situations.
- High school diploma, or its equivalent.
- Superior customer service skills and experience.
- Outstanding public relations capability.
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive company carts and vehicles.
- Ability to sit, walk, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to speak and write in English for the purposes of training and communicating to other Church departments and staff.
- Ability to operate all assigned equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to visually distinguish permits of various shapes and colors.
- Complete the new hire training and certification as shown in attached document (Typically within the first three months of employment).
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
POSTING NOTICE/MORE INFO.
All positions are subject to close without notice.