The Account Payables Supervisor is responsible to support of the Account Payables team through monitoring financial information related to projects and programs within the West Region.
The Account Payables Supervisor will completely understand the business, its context, and will oversee implications of construction and project accounting within the West Region. This includes ensuring compliance with external customer contract terms as well as internal company policies, procedures, and administrative guidelines while implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for activities and operations in the accounts payable function for the organization.
- Analyzes invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate financial records and control reports.
- Prepares accounts payable register and related reports in a timely manner.
- Supervises a small group of para-professional staff in an organization characterized by highly transactional or repetitive processes
- Ensure purchase orders and tickets match to invoices
- Monitor and verify all vendor statements
- Perform additional duties as required
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.