PART-TIME (YEAR-ROUND) SWIM INSTRUCTORS! -- San Jose Bascom Location
Waterworks Aquatics is a premier swim school that teaches children ages 3 months through adult how to swim. Our mission is to educate and motivate people of all ages to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Swim Instructor General Qualifications
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must have a genuine passion for working with children
- Competitive swimming experience not required
- Childcare experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be available 10-30 hours/week and have weekend availability
** PAID TRAINING OFFERED **
Swim Instructor Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation -- Earn up to$17.40/hour with daily AND monthly opportunities for bonuses. Performance reviews given 2 times in the first year of employment, which allows for additional opportunities to increase your compensation.
- Fun Work Environment -- We hire individuals with a passion for working with children, which results in a welcoming, inviting and fun work culture.
- Advancement Opportunities -- We pride ourselves on our professional development and believe in promoting from within. Waterworks is opening multiple locations annually and are looking for future leaders to build a rewarding career.
- Benefits -- Waterworks Aquatics offers our Part-time employees a benefits package that includes dental, vision, and disability.
- Flexible Work Schedule -- If you are a student, we work with your school schedules to make sure you are able to balance school and work.
- Stable Hours -- With heated indoor pools, Waterworks teaches lessons 7 days a week, year-round.
- Opportunity for Relocation -- We are a growing company with multiple locations opening each year.
Please complete and submit an online application by clicking the link below.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.40 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)