Position: Donor Services Assistant and Data Specialist
Department: Pillar Media – Donor Services
Category: Full-time, Hourly
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Pillar Media (STAR 99.1 NJ and STAR 93.3 Cincinnati) is looking for an organized, self-motivated, detail-loving, computer savvy individual to assist in our Donor Services Department, reporting to the Director of Donor Services.
Experience/What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate is a professional individual who has a passion for supporting and being part of a team, who is responsible and trustworthy, and who will be dedicated in helping us achieve our departmental goals. Most importantly, someone who is a team player and who works well with others; teamwork is one of our core values.
- Associate’s degree (AA/AS) or three to five years’ related experience.
- Previous experience in a professional office setting.
- Must be at a high level of proficiency and competency in experience and knowledge of operating a computer; understanding how to navigate computer systems, competence in typing, as well as using programs like; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), One Drive, etc.
- High proficiency in Excel and working with data; strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage projects independently.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while exhibiting superb attention to detail.
- Trustworthy to maintain confidentiality with donors and coworkers.
- Someone who is willing to learn and grow their current professional abilities.
The primary responsibilities as part of a multi-location and multi-person team will be maintaining/updating the database for the two Pillar Media stations, and communicating with donors and volunteers.
- Donor record keeping and updating, responding to inquiries, including email, mail, and phone.
- Providing support for meetings and gatherings of donors, and coordinating special events.
- Monthly data mailing list preparation, including duplicate merges, creation of needed fundraising codes, and project tracking.
- Monthly donor mailings and follow-up, including liaison to printing companies and postal services.
- Coordinate the maintaining and updating of database.
- Assist in procuring and scheduling volunteers who support the Donor Services Department, as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to station supporters and listeners, and tours as needed.
- Manage Info Mailbox, forwarding emails or responding to listeners.
- Phone support – Answering live calls and Voicemail on assigned days.
- Assist with on-air fundraisers in both locations through data entry and reporting, scheduling of events, and other items as needed.
- Provide back-up for others on the donor team, and other assignments requested by the Director of Donor Services.
- Work may be performed remotely or at either location, at the direction of the Director of Donor Services.
Organization/What Pillar Media can offer you
At Pillar Media, our mission is to encourage people into a growing relationship with Jesus through media. We hope for our candidate to share in that same desire by committing themselves to our team!
- An intentional team-building culture that focuses on our Core Values: Teamwork, Excellence, Creativity, Integrity, Authenticity, and Fun!
- The opportunity to work with others in an environment that not only supports but influences personal growth.
- Some flexibility for working from home.
- A full lineup of benefits, including Holiday/PTO/Sick time and a retirement plan.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Voluntary benefits.
- Fair compensation.
- The opportunity to personally engage with listeners and our community. You can be part of a team that is making a difference in someone’s life every day!
Performing this job successfully requires physical demands that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.