We are currently looking for a Front Desk Agent to lead our Front Office Team at our full service hotel property in West San Fernando Valley, City of Los Angeles, CA
Assist in managing the day to day activities of hotel operations to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize hotel profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Front Office functions to ensure the delivery of superior guest services, the securities of monies, credit card transactions and guest information, and that established goals are achieved.
- Food and Beverage, which may include Breakfast and/or Bar Forty functions, to ensure standards of operation and quality and guest satisfaction are maintained.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance functions to assist in directly staff member during the shift in the absence of department heads.
- Ensure Bridgemart/Pantry is stocked and maintained in an orderly and appealing manner. Monitor inventory and order replenishments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adhere to established appropriate service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. Respond to guest complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws regarding health, safety and alcohol services
- Foster positive owner relationships if applicable and assist in providing ongoing information and status reports.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management.
- Interact with outside contacts:
- Guest -- to ensure their total satisfaction
- Owners and/or Principals – regarding operational updates and current issues
- Regulator agencies – regarding safety and compliance matters.
- Other contacts as needed (Professional organizations, community groups, local media)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Must have a good command of Opera and at least 2 years experience in Front Desk, or an equivalent combination of experience. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guest, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, percentages and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops. Conferences etc.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Front Desk: 2 years (Required)
- Chatsworth, CA 91311 (Preferred)