- Data Entry
- Office Experience
- Front Desk
- Microsoft Word
- Certification or comparable work history in a similar office environment.
- Business customer service experience and knowledge, excellent grammar and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe, and Social Media or other web-based platforms. Must be able to type 30wpm or more.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Must demonstrate an understanding of excellent customer service and professionalism at all times and have the ability to accurately and consistently track and organize business documents, data and files.
- Must be dependable, very organized, self-directed and motivated and have the ability to multi-task, manage time and communicate effectively.
- Must be professional in attitude and appearance, punctual, and have the ability to keep up with a dynamic office environment.
- Must pass all employment related screening including background checks.
- Customer Service.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail, email, fax messages, phone messages, inter-office correspondence, etc.
- Answer telephone calls, screen calls, relay calls and/or messages to the appropriate staff.
- Scheduling and client receiving for therapy clients
- Maintain and Organize calendars related to business office, therapy, and operations as assigned.
- Create, update, and revise forms, records and files as needed and/or directed.
- Attend meetings, take meeting notes/minutes, keyboard meeting notes and distribute as directed.
- Keyboard documents as assigned; documents, notes, correspondence, brief reports, memorandums, etc.
- Fax, mail, email, copy, scan documents as assigned. Keep accurate records of all correspondence, telephone calls, and contacts. Update company and facility contact and informational lists.
- Maintain and organize business files and documents according to company standards.
- Maintain and organize cohesive work environment.
- Daily office clean-up, up-keep and organization;
- Oversee the daily cleaning schedule and ensure all office areas are kept clean and organized.
- Water plants, re-fill humidifiers, clean and fill fountains, sweep/vacuum, and dishes, make coffee, coffee maker and area clean-up, etc.
- Set up and organization of training areas, organize training materials and supplies, purchase supplies and beverages, snacks, etc.
- Organize and inventory office supplies and equipment; create lists for ordering/purchasing items as needed.
- Purchase supplies as directed. * Create, update, print, copy, and distribute company lists and forms as needed.
- General office organization, coordination of administrative calendars and appointments.
- General errands and other duties as assigned.
- Inventory of office supplies
- General knowledge of office equipment and problem solve issues / repairs as needed.
- Assist with web site design, newsletter publishing, and marketing/advertising as directed.
- Support executives and executive assistants with all other office duties and errands as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Required)
- General Office Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)