Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading! When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Analyze the business requirements gathered by the product management team. Create the functional specifications and report documentation to define how the system behaves. Interface with customers during functional specification, testing, and initial implementation phases as needed. Collaborate with the development team on the technical design of the products. Serve as the product owner within the Scrum team to ensure that deliverables meet the customers' needs. Identify interactions and assess impacts with other Amadeus packages, products, and solutions to ensure functional compatibility. Leverage knowledge and product experience to provide input to the product management team for product functionalities enhancement, business cases, and request for proposal responses. Participate in customer workshops as needed. Multiple positions available.
The position requires a Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field plus one (1) year of experience in the offered role, product definition, or in another related position. Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in the offered role, product definition, or in another related position. Master's degree holders must have one (1) year of experience in each of the following and Bachelor's degree holders must have five (5) years of experience in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Experience using SOA's to design web applications.
- Experience with web services, XML and JSON, XSD in a test driven agile environment to understand existing eco-system and to develop web solutions in accordance with back-end.
- Experience working on SPA applications.
- Experience gathering and documenting sequence diagrams, use case diagrams, class diagrams, and state diagrams.
- Experience collaborating with back-end teams to develop application flows to ensure uniformity between various application components.
- Experience using Scrum Agile framework to organize daily activities and tasks based on developed project priorities using Jira.
- Experience designing, developing, and presenting technical solutions to RFP requests.
- Experience creating wireframes based on customer requirements for GUI utilizing Axure RP Software.
40 hours / week, 9:00am-5:00pm. Salary $120,000/year.
To apply, please submit your resume online at www.amadeus.com/careers. Job req. ID 82416