A high growth FinTech Company is currently seeking a next Sr. Manager, People and Recruiting for their San Francisco headquarters. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of proven HR experience as an HRBP or HR manager and have 2+ years of management experience. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary, benefits, 401(k), and several perks & programs.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, People & Recruiting
- Coach, develop and grow the people team in San Francisco (including Business Partners, Recruiters, People Operation Managers).
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver key people initiatives.
- Guide data-driven decision making and implement proactive solutions.
- Own employee life cycle management ensuring a great employee experience from hiring to exit.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted partnerships with functional leaders and managers, provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local programs and regulations.
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of people across the organization: programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints etc.
Requirements of the Senior Manager, People & Recruiting
- 5+ years proven HR experience as an HRBP or HR manager
- 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or a related area
- Strong business acumen, consulting, analysis, communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict management, and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of current U.S. labor regulations
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Excellent people management skills and demonstrated high emotional intelligence
- Recruiting experience or experience managing recruiters
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- HRBP or HR Management: 6 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off