Full Time and Part time Physical Therapist - ortho and sports
Strong growth minded clinicians wanted.
Bodycentral Physical Therapy is seeking team members who are passionate about wowing patients and referral sources. We are looking for someone that is diligent about the details, and is curious and willing to learn.F
Potential for growth- leadership roles available as we grow!
Who is Bodycentral Physical Therapy?
In the News:
Bodycentral Physical Therapy has been featured on:
Inc. Magazine: One of the Inc5000 fastest growing companies-
International Stevie Award Winner: https://www.prlog.org/12023776-bodycentral-physical-therapy-wins-silver-stevie-award-in-2012-stevie-awards-for-women-in-business.html
Wells Fargo Copper Cactus Best Place to Work Award : http://tucson.com/business/companies-recognized-with-copper-cactus-award/article_299f959d-97c1-5903-89c6-c30599256ea1.html
Blue Cross Blue Shield Best Place to Work Award: http://www.insidetucsonbusiness.com/news/tucson-chamber-of-commerce-copper-cactus-awards-winners/article_0acd52c6-2c76-11e3-afe7-0019bb2963f4.html
Cox Business Growth Award: http://tucson.com/business/local/win-tucson-metro-chamber-copper-cactus-awards/article_2d0e3dbe-adb7-597c-87d9-523ef83aaa9b.html
Premiere Physical Therapy Practice for Professional & Amateur Sports: http://www.bodycentralpt.net/community-partnerships/
Qualifications & Skills:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy &/or Board Certified Clinical Specialist
- AZ State License/Eligible
- Passion to develop career
- Relentless pursuit to serve patients with excellence
- Highly Motivated
- Contagious Enthusiasm
- Growth Mindset
- Curious & Eager to Learn
- Team Player
- Positive, coachable attitude and sense of humor (can laugh at yourself)
Benefits of Working with Bodycentral PT:
- $65,000 - $100,000+ annual compensation + unlimited Bonus potential
- 3 weeks paid time off + all major holidays
- Medical, Dental, Malpractice Insurance, APTA Membership dues
- $1,000 yr for continuing education + 2 days PTO for training
- In-House Mentorship & Onsite Residency Programs, Onsite Courses by Leaders in the field of PT, Women's Health & Sports Medicine
- Professional Growth opportunities: work with professional sports teams, career advancement & community outreach programs
- Personal Development Opportunities: Time management training, Life optimization training, Leadership training & more
- Clinicians are fully supported: Front desk, insurance authorizations department, PTAs, PT techs, Electronic Medical Records, your own desk...
- Only see 1-2 Patients an hour maximum in this model
- New Grads are welcome (additional scheduling accommodation made for new grads to slowly integrate into clinical practice)
What You Will Do:
- You will be excited to be at work and will be flexible with scheduling & participate in community outreach activities & business growth
- You will treat patients, do your notes, exceed expectations, problem-solve
- You will focus on over-delivering and wowing every human that you come into contact with
- You will present yourself in a professional manner at all times while having a great time at a workplace where the culture is supportive and upbeat
- You will strive to be a better you every day
- You will never drive in the snow again (unless you WANT to)
Location: Tucson, AZ (positions soon in Phoenix and surrounding areas)
How to apply: Email Resume
- How much money can I make? You have a legitimate opportunity to make life-changing amounts of money ($65,000 to $100,000+ per year) and to become a trainer, leader, mentor, and more.
- What would I be doing? Patient treatment, marketing, teaching, networking, & more
- Who do I call to follow-up? We will call you.
- What are you looking for? People who are passionate about the profession and about the patients and communities they serve. We want people that will make US better. We don't want whiners, clock watchers, negative Ninnies, "I can't" kind of people….If you are one of these, please apply to our nearest competitor.
Jennifer Allen & Tonya Bunner
Founders of BodycentralPT.net
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- physical therapist: 1 year (Preferred)