The Admin IV is responsible for supporting technology, processes, and standards for content development, design, and site management of internal and external web-based applications and sites (i.e. custom developed and SharePoint Online/Office365 based sites). accountable for the overall training program as directed in the contractual Statement of Work. In addition, the position will provide administrative support and work with multiple groups within the department at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR). Some administrative tasks may include scheduling, communications, and other project-based duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Assist with the configuration and management of internal and external web-based sites and applications with a focus on SharePoint Online, Office365, and other technologies.
- Learn the configurations and maintenance of custom programs, applications, and sites to recommend enhancements overall functionality of the internal and external web-based sites and applications.
- Work with site/application administrators and owners to maximize their effectiveness and ensure compliance with company standards
- Troubleshooting and providing initial problem solving for SharePoint Online, Office365 technologies, web technologies and other applications
- Assists with maintaining all types of content for the Organization’s communication tools through knowledge of design and creation, both web-based and other technology-based mediums, such as digital signage and enterprise intranet.
- Ensure consistency in look, feel, and navigation of applications, content, and sites.
- Follow established processes to manage the standards for web content design. Provides input to the vision and strategy of the Company’s use of Office365 and other communication technologies.
- Proactively contribute to ensuring the department is providing a stable, well-performing, and secure platform web-based sites and applications and other technologies.
- Works independently to complete any additional duties that are assigned by the PM Accept a challenging environment where solving problems, continuous learning, and a high technical capability is the norm, not the exception.
- Works with content providers and SharePoint Online site owners within the organization to assure consistent and timely application administration and content management as Super User.
- Using SharePoint, create, maintain, and assist in the administration of management information tracker (e.g. dashboards) which may include content in the areas of space management, training, compliance, research & development and science & technology.
- Provide tracking support by implementing a comprehensive dashboard system that allows tracking of actions by user and task, reporting access to content and managing display of data.
Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or related field and 3 yrs experience and CompTIA Certifcate
- Substitution of certifications or degrees for experience acceptable (example: LSS Green Belt = 2 yrs. exp, MS SharePoint 2013 Cert – 2 yrs. exp)
- Advanced within Microsoft Office Word, Excel and powerpoint with ability to maintain database, graphics and analytical skills
- Analytical Skills would be a general knowledge of Process Improvement background in one of the following areas discplines; Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum, Statistics, Knowledge Management or Data Analytics.
- Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain high profile, influential and collaborative working relationships across professional teams, functions and layers.
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to develop both short-term and long-term plans to meet an objective.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality, tact, diplomacy and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Responsible for providing transparency within job scope relating to tasks and duties that could impact people, costs, and/or quality of service.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - the DNA of an ADC employee.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills which include communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment that demands flexibility and innovation
- Ability to use effective judgment and sensitivity, experience working with a broad range of people, and demonstrated success as a team player
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 per year
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Sharepoint Designer: 3 years (Required)
- Lean Six Sigma: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- MS Sharepoint 2013 (Preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Preferred)
- CompTIA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible