ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Open containers, move, count, bundle and/or label materials in accordance with procedures.
- Maintain inventory accuracy using available scanner, paperwork and computer system for all transactions.
- Release, retrieve and transport materials to Production as requested.
- Ship and receive materials.
- Load and unload shipments.
- Process items to be returned to stock.
- Enter information into computer system
- Use of RF Scanner
- Operate an Industrial Lift Truck and Pallet Jack.
- Organize warehouse and work station to ensure areas are clean and tidy.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Follow safe-working practices at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma