Role: Solaris Admin
Location: Chicago, IL
Type Of Employment: Contract/Full-time
Required skills: performing business as usual administration tasks on Solaris,
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain various UNIX systems including Solaris, Red Hat Linux, AIX, and HP-UX.
- Responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical UNIX enterprise systems.
- Review and recommend the design and configuration of UNIX operating systems and system applications. Investigate and analyze the feasibility of system requirements and develop system specifications.
- Implement patching, updates, general maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide platform efficiencies through scripting, automation, development.
Thanks & Regards
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Tel: 212 729 6543 x 416
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- administrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- AIX: 1 year (Required)
- Red Hat Linux: 1 year (Required)
- Solaris: 1 year (Required)
- HP-UX: 1 year (Preferred)