- High School Diploma or GED
Amani Inc. is a veteran owned company work in federal, state and local contracting.
Description of role:
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and public areas. This is fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and government benefits
- Perform general clean up of all areas of the building as directed
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions & mirrors
- Dust furniture, computers, phones, printing machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Clean walk-off mats
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
Skills and requirements:
- 2+ years janitorial experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Willingness to work morning Shift
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Capacity to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30 pounds as necessary.
Part time, 4 day 6h/week, work Mon, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday After regular of 5pm
- On-the-job training
- Health insurance
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour
- janitor: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)