JFrog is continuously growing and is looking for an energized seasoned Director of HR to join our one of a kind HR team and help us in our significant growth, focusing on managing our US HR team. The role reports to VP HR who’s based in Israel.
Want to leap forward?
@JFrog, we always, start with the WHY, please send us your CV together with a short response to why you wish to take this challenging and exciting role and what makes you stand out?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
The HR Director will be responsible for all HR aspects for our US team, being part of our global HR team. This includes responsivity over the full-cycle recruiting process from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, hiring and onboarding qualified and suitable toddlers to join our US swamps in Sunnyvale and Seattle, partnering closely with business leaders across our US team in order to help managers with developing and growing their teams, while keeping JFrog CODEX.
This position requires an extremely energetic person, with details orientation, innovative thinking and great interpersonal skills.
We’re looking for someone who possesses a ‘can-do’ approach and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for people!
- At least 4 years of proven experience of HR management in a small/mid-size tech company
- Global teamwork experience
- Managerial experience
- Passion for ‘hands on’ recruitment
- Creative innovative thinking
- Prior experience in a fast-paced growing startup will be a significant advantage
- Diverse HR management knowledge focusing on Recruiting, C&B and OD.
- End to end ownership to US recruitment process
- Work with VP HR and US leaders to develop human resources strategies that supports our continuous growth
- Mentor and manage HR US team
- Handling the day to day employee inquiries as well as ad hoc, sensitive matters.
- Create, measure, and drive HR KPIs in line with business needs and HR global direction including regular reporting.
- Keep our CODEX spirit - Initiate programs that help our culture continue to thrive. Help conceive of and plan events (technology events (e.g. hackathons, holiday events, team building events etc.)