Company in the Savannah, Georgia area is looking to fill several positions of an event staff / security guard. The ideal candidate is dependable and highly flexible with their availability.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a Drug Screen and Criminal Record Background Check (no felonies, assault or theft charges)
- MUST be flexible to work ALL shifts and work outside normal work hours and weekends.
- MUST participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled
- Provide a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached at ALL times (working mobile device with active service)
- Must have reliable and immediate available personal transportation at all times.
- Must have a positive “Can Do” attitude and be willing to go above and beyond expectations as a team player.
- Ability to follow specific instructions for performing job duties.
We are a locally owned and operated, private security company with over 15 years of industry experience. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation and training. This application will be considered current for three months. To be considered for employment after this period, a new application must be submitted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person