Are you ready?
Would you like to be apart of the leading family owned company who has been a market leader
consecutively for the last 85 years? Would you like to continue to grow your sales career in an environment that is fast paced and competitive where you set your own goals? In this position you will have the ability to shape your future as well as Mickey’s Linen by directly talking to clients and growing client relations worth thousands of dollars.
IS THIS YOU?
- DETERMINED – Take your sales career to the next level where you can earn thousands in bonuses by selling to businesses around the area.
- DELIGENT – Be independent and run your own sales territory where you communicate directly with large clientele
- AMBITIOUS – Set your own goals where you can take them to wherever you want to go
- DRIVEN – Join our team where you can grow internally as you seek fit.
We are seeking a dedicated and aggressive Outside Sales Representative that will have an immediate impact on our growth plans. Our sales representatives are assigned to an exclusive territory. We partner with a wide range of companies and industry groups within hospitality, restaurant and healthcare sectors. As a full-service team, we offer the opportunity to continuously grow professionally.
For more than 85 years, servicing 5,500 customers, Mickey’s Linen has been a market leader in linen and kitchen uniform rentals. Today, we are the largest family owned and operated commercial laundry in the Midwest, with multiple production facilities. Our customers range from local, neighborhood restaurants to well know food and beverage operators.
- Assigned an exclusive sales territory and responsible for successfully executing a sales plan by prospecting for new business.
- Initiate contact with business owners and key decision makers by cold-calling.
- Skillfully gather and record detail information about customer needs, present our solutions, and convert prospective clients into customers.
- Consistently maintain and update ACT sales database.
- New Business Development exclusively. Our sales reps are not responsible for managing existing customer relationships.
- Minimum of two years of outside B2B sales success; ideally in a service-related industry.
- Highly energetic individual that thrives on new sales challenges.
- Demonstrated experience cold calling and closing sales in a competitive selling environment.
- Excellent advisory and consultative selling skills with the ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Safe and clean MRV.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Un-Capped Commission and Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive Medical/Health package
- Disability/ Life Insurance Package
- 401K and Profit Sharing Program
- Auto Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development