Full-time$15 - $18 an hour
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Construction Experience
- Warehouse Experience
- Assembly Experience
- Mechanical Knowledge
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Position Description: Installation Technician (Traveler)
National Property Solutions Group seeks individuals with warehouse / construction / assembly experience. This role is 100% Travel and will support our projects nationwide. While on a project, NPSG will make arrangements for temporary housing near the project site. We are looking for individuals who enjoy travel projects and don't mind being away from home for an extended period.
NPSG Associates work in team environments performing a variety of general labor tasks within warehouse and construction environments. Successful candidates will be energetic, dependable, take pride in producing quality results with a great attitude towards collaboration with team members. NPSG Associates may be tasked with a variety of duties where flexibility is a must and the aptitude to work long hours to attain the desired results is critical to the organizations success.
- Loading and unloading materials.
- Assembly of material handling carts and workstations
- Assembling or breaking down structures.
- Ability to read directions to verify the parts required prior to assembly
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and report issues to the Supervisor
- Mechanical aptitude and good dexterity
- General Labor Tasks to be performed:
- Assembly of Pallet Racking
- Installation of IT equipment and wire management
- Communicate effectively with co-workers on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards.
- Using, cleaning and maintaining variety of hand tools.
- Build out and set up of general distribution facility
- Following safety guidelines and operating in a safe manner.
- Ability to stand and / or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry push or pull equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Familiar with using tools and general warehouse equipment is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in warehouse, manufacturing or construction; willing to train.
- Must pass a background check.
- Clean driving record preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required