Leverage expertise in DoD records management, instructions, regulations, policies, directives, and procedures to deliver briefings to inform client personnel on record management issues and trends. Initiate action to accomplish a variety of analytical and administrative duties involved in the development, implementation, and administration of records management use cases that address specific client needs. Serve as a member of a team that evaluates, recommends, and implements improvements to DoD records management policies and practices. Prepare and deliver reports and briefings to the client on plans, projects, activities, and accomplishments.
- 1+ years of experience with records management (RM)
- Experience with leading industry tools that provide in-place archiving, retention policies, in-place legal hold, and using eDiscovery to review, export, and dispose of records that meet National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements and other Federal Rules of Civil Procedures or Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Knowledge of DoDI 5015.02 and DoD records management programs
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with planning RM for an enterprise DoD program
- Experience with corodinating migration and operations with CC/S/As
- Experience with drafting metadata tagging plans
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist Certification
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.