We are currently in need of responsible individuals to fill our Saturday and Sunday 12am - 8am shift. Duties include greeting members and guests, answering phones, answering and forwarding emails, and problem solving. Ideal candidate MUST BE HOSPITALITY FIRST ORIENTED! The receptionist will also take guestroom and dining reservations and check overnight guests in and out. Must be detail oriented with outstanding customer service skills and able to assist multiple departments. Requires punctuality, dependability, and professionalism, excellent English, and a positive and polite demeanor. Should be very familiar with Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10,000.00 - $15,000.00 per year
Social distancing and sanitizing practices as recommended by the CDC.
Masks required at all times.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible