Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkoshbgosh.com, and www.cartersoshkosh.ca. The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
The eCommerce Product Analyst is responsible for measuring and optimizing online marketing and merchandising strategies and tactics across all carters.com and oshkoshbgosh.com. The Operations Analyst will work closely with product management, merchandising and marketing teams. Primary responsibilities will include developing, executing, and analyzing KPI reporting on major eCommerce programs. An ideal candidate will have site and CRM analytics, A/B testing, and retail experience. A candidate must have strong communication skills and be comfortable working with buyers, technical staff, and external vendors.
― Develop KPI and A/B testing methodologies used to measure success of key initiatives
― Develop predictive models and forecasts based on analytics and business inputs
― Analyzes sales and site performance to evaluate site functionality, marketing and merchandising efforts, and product opportunities.
― Works with the eCommerce creative, merchandising, and marketing teams to provide key strategic information and recommendations based on A/B testing
― Assist with site marketing and merchandising as necessary
Presentation Skills 10%
― Present findings and data based recommendations to executive leadership
- 1 - 5 years of retail (eCommerce) experience and Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with IBM Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar product
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Highly skilled in data retrieval, data management, data modeling - strong analytical skills and quantitative techniques
- Experience with business intelligence visualization applications
- Must be flexible and have the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail is a must for this position
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignment
- Strong communication, teamwork, and cross-functional skills
- Experience with Tableau and Microstrategy BI applications
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today